marți, 14 octombrie 2008

Paris in a formula for me.




Hello,

Now is the moment to edit my first post in English …I am in Paris for 1 month and 3 weeks.



Yesterday watching a movie with Adela I realized that I have to take as much as possible from all my experiences, I have to be with all my heart and mind their… but for being able to do that I have to educate myself, it is so easy to take things for granted and not to appreciate what you have.

For me this internship in Paris is both balance and challenge, it is the most interesting combination.It is coming with ups and downs, but is my moment and I am really enjoying each second.

I am enjoying each second in Paris, I visit new places, I eat new stuff that I never tried before, I am part of a new project in Alcatel-Lucent, I discover new cultures and new mentalities, I swim and I go to cinema, this are some things that are offering me balance.

This experience brought in my life great people, each one of them represents something for me, something that will help me to become another person, to grow.
Antonetta – courage
Sandra – emotions
Tina – positive attitude
Milan – pragmatism
Jeremy – humor
Mo – involvement
Adela – unconditioned support

This group of people is now part of my life and they are giving colors to my internship, we spend a lot of time together, we have same thoughts, same feelings, same fears, but we enjoy or overcome them in different ways.

Because I like to see things mathematically I will finish with a formula :) this post

Paris (for Miha now) = challenging job+ great people + new places+ healthy life

Have a nice evening.

2 comentarii:

Ale spunea...

hey Miha! muha draga,

enjoy your great Exchange XP! e fain sa tii un blog, ca pe urma cand il recitesti, iti amintesti ce simteai in momentele in care scriai! te pup si spor la scris.

:)
ale

Sandra spunea...

miha thanks for the great post...very true...